Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Crazy Quilt block Xmas 2011

Well here is the block that I have completed for December 2011. Sort of a trial run for the crazy quilt journal challenge next year. I have now signed up and as soon as I can figure how to save their logo (computer doesn't save anything in Firefox mode!!). I will show it on this blog.
So now have made the block 8" x 8".



Close up views.

Now I haven't sewn for a while as I found that my hands wouldn't work very well. But a bit of time and a little healing. My hands have improved - just wish the dizzy head I have had all year would lol!
So this is my first completed block. Just a little pleased with it.

Now for the 2012 challenge...................

Vintage beads and vintage buttons for sale on our website Jewels and Finery Craft.

1 comment:

  1. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.